The Last Leaf {My Original}

"IM SCARED ITS RAINING TODAY WILL IT FALL WILL IT WILL WE ALL DIE I DONT WANT TO!!!"complained Mia. "Don't worry Mia, The last leaf never falls its too early right now." calmed Greece .In Mia and Greece's world their is a tree called "The Living". Legend says If all the leaves in that tree fall down or the tree dies the world will vanish and the people will die. Mia thought that the legend truly exists. Since of the legend which has been told people have been taking its leaves because they help the sick. However they took too much and there was 1 last one. Standing on the very top of the tree. Everyone was afraid so they stopped plucking out the leaves. That exact day a storm came. Mia was afraid because the last leaf may fall down. "Girls come down stairs there is something I want to show you..."called Mum. Once they arrived the television was on. On the television it was saying the storm is going to far and it may blow the leaf away. "OH NO OH NO I CANT DIE I CANT" both shattered. "Girls I have an idea, here I've been hiding this magic pot till this day, I want you two to go and water the tree , the tree will have all its leaves and permanent , GO NOW !!!"ordered mum. "But Its raining how will we go?" asked Greece. " There is a tunnel in your bedroom go there and do not forget bring your raincoats". Mia and Greece snatched the pot quickly and ran to their bedroom. "OH so that is why there was a tunnel in our room" thought Mia. They went through it struggling but able to reach the main park . Suddenly a dragon appeared. "DONT YOU DARE USE THAT WATERING CAN YOU WILL RUIN MY PLAN I WANT ALL OF YOU USELESS HUMANS TO DIE LEAVE NOW!!!"roared the dragon. While the dragon was shouting Greece was able to find a stone as big as an elephant. "Dragon now its our turn to have fun we gave you all our jewels and now we want some peace and freedom" advised Mia. "NO HOW DARE YOU ITS TIME I SHALL EAT YOU TWO USELESS CHILDREN MUAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHA" laughed the dragon. Somehow a stone hit the dragons head. "That's what you get careless dragon!" mimicked Greece. Mia went along the tree and poured the water to the root of the tree. "HIPPIP HURRAY!" went the crowd. " And that's our story" said Mia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!