A Fun Day At The Theme Park.

One Sunny day, Mr. Teddy and I went to a big theme park. Mr. Teddy is my favorite toy buddy who loves to do adventures with me. We both were very happy and excited. We went on Ferris Wheel and other fun rides together.
Then, we saw a giant roller coaster.” Wow! That looks like fun” I shouted and we quickly ran to take the fast roller coaster. When we got in, I fastened my seatbelt and I told Mr Teddy to do the same but Mr Teddy was so busy looking around and he ignored me. Suddenly, the ride started. At first everything was fine and I really liked it. When I looked at Mr. Teddy, he was about to fall. I tried to catch him but he was falling very fast. He was crying and I got worried.
“Help my friend! Mr Teddy is falling down, please someone help him! “I screamed. The man who controls the rollercoaster suddenly saw Mr Teddy falling down and quickly pushed a button to stop the ride and ran as fast as a cheetah! He was able to catch Mr Teddy and gave it back to me. I was so happy to have him back and hugged him so tight. Mr. Teddy promised me that he will always wear his seatbelt and will follow the instructions. Finally, we ran towards the café to eat some snacks because all of this adventure had made us hungry.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!