Encounter With Aliens

One day I was finally going to tell my parents that I want to go to space. But they said” no space is so boring you just explore that’s all”
Ok I said sadly.
They said ” Come on now lets go to sleep”
Ok I said.
But when it was midnight I quietly tip toed into the attic and found a baby magical panda. I became his friend. I thought It would help me in making rocket with his magical powers. I was a good engineer too, so I started looking for the right pieces for a rocket as I loved making engines and I also got help from the internet. After working for few months I was able to make a rocket secretly in the attic with the help of my friend baby panda. I came into the backyard I quickly grabbed all the parts so I could make the spaceship it was almost day time so I quickly made it. Then we came on the spaceship and in 3 2 1 BLAST OFF! When I was going it was a bit hard then I got control of it. When we landed on a planet there were aliens! They trapped us in a dungeon. They told us if we tried to escape the trap will trigger and lava will drop and burn us. Then the magical panda turned so small that the trap didn’t trigger. After that he turned me small too then we ran to the spaceship and turned back into normal sizes. We returned to earth and my friend said how did it go I said it was SUPER COOL! I will take you guys next time to space on my rocket!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!