The Explorer

In a small cottage by the Forrest lived a little girl named Ellie. She lived with her mother and two sisters. Her father went missing when she was the age of 3 Ellie's sisters are twins and there names Taylor and Remy. Their mother Danielle works as house wife and was used to cleaning up after people. Ellie really liked exploring but Ellie's mother Danielle wouldn't let her explor in the Forrest know one new why. One day Ellie decided to sneak out and explor the forest. It was getting late and Danielle was on her way home after a rough day from work she then realised Ellie wasn't home so she asked Taylor and Remy if they new were she was then they said "no she has been out all day". Danielle got worried so she decided to call the local police they got a statement and began a search in the morning. After 16 hours of searching they decided to come back the next day. After 2 days of searching Ellie was know where to be found her sisters were getting really upset that they might never see Ellie again. There 3 day of searching and they finally found her Ellie was scared. Danielle told Ellie why she doesn't let her in the Forrest. Her dad was an explorer and he also went missing. Ellie never went back into the Forrest again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!