My Favourite Game

There once lived a kid and he was 7 years old and he loved to play on his computer and his name is Thomas. His favourite game was Poppy Playtime. He was in the middle of the game when suddenly the internet broke.
“Oh no,” said Thomas. The game had a twirl. “This is weird,” said Thomas. Then he got sucked into the game!
“Nooooooooooooooo!!!” Said Thomas. Then Thomas was in the game.
“Ohhhh my God.” Said Thomas. “I love this place,” said Thomas. “How do I get out?” Said Thomas. “Ooohhh I know.” Said Thomas, “I’ve got it now.” Said Thomas, “I need to FINISH”, he got the first grab pack. The blue hand so he could open the first door and he could see Huggy Wuggy.
“OMG.” Said Thomas. “He is so cool.” Then suddenly Huggy was chasing Thomas.
“Aaahhhhhhh!!!” Screamed Thomas. “Huggy is chasing me. I need to RUN!!! Go into the vents,” said Thomas, “he can not…HE CAN GO IN THE VENTS. How? He is so big.” Said Thomas. Thomas said he was safe in the vents but Thomas it not scared, he is brave. So he slapped Huggy. That was a bad idea.
“Aaahhhh.” Said Thomas.
Then Huggy said “Sorry I scared you, I just wanted a hug.”
“Oh, sorry.” Said Thomas.
They hugged.
The End…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!