Fishy Cat

There was Fishy Cat with his fish bowl helmet with fish and water in it. Fishy Cat was very different compared to other cats. For some strange reason he liked water and had pet fish with him in is helmet, so for the fish to survive there was water. Fishy Cat was able to breathe underwater. Very different then other cats don't you think?

Fishy Cat was always happy and talking to his pet fish in his helmet or upside down fish bowl. He would always ask the same question “do you want a bigger bowl?” The fish always replied no, but they always wanted to see the sea, so finally one morning Fishy Cat said “let's go to the sea!”. Everyone was excited, of course Fishy Cat didn't mind the water unlike the other cats. Fishy Cat and his fish went to the ocean to see what is under the sea. The first thing they did was jump in the water. It was amazing under the water not to mention they were right near The Great Barrier Reef. There was so much coral and Fishy cat was even able to get a new friend on the way to the reef. His friend was small, but nice, it was a shrimp.

After hours of swimming with fish near the coral, Fishy Cat and his friends went back to the land and packed up. “What an awesome trip to the water!” Said one of his fish friends, well Fishy Cat did have to admit that trip was amazing. They decided from that day on Fishy Cat and his friends will always go to that coral reef. They always found decoration to put in Fishy Cat's helmet or fish bowl and it made it look great.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!