An Unconscious Crime

It was Albus’s 20th birthday in late June 2021. As he blew out his candles, he wished to never commit a terrible crime. Albus asked his friend Jasher if he would like to go for a drive around the city and some pizza for dinner. Jasher said, “Why Not?” so Albus jumped in the passenger seat of my friend's Orange, shiny custom Lamborghini. Albus enjoyed the luxurious, black leather seats as much as he could. He could feel the cool leather on his back. Albus closed his eyes and relaxed as he heard the delicate jazz playing from the speakers. Albus asked Jasher if we could go a little faster. Jasher didn’t say a word. Then he put down the roof of the Lamborghini and (Include a couple of words about maybe stepping foot on the petal) drove at 200km/h on an empty dirt track. Albus’s eyes opened, and his cheeks fell back. He absolutely loved it! Especially in the moonlight!

Then something heavy fell on his head. My friend giggled and kept on driving. “WHAT!” Albus boomed. Jasher replied, “I think you haven't eaten so you're angry and I think you have bird dookie on your head!” Albus was so mad he didn’t say a thing. When they reached Pizza Hut, Albus got off and went to the register. Something seemed fishy because no one was at the register. He rang the bell about a billion times. Then a hooded figure came up to Albus from behind with a black bandana. He or she wrapped it around Albus’s mouth and hit Albus over the head. Then Albus was unconscious.

When Albus woke up. Albus cried so much that tears made huge puddles around the chair. He realised his mouth and body were wrapped in a chair in a small room. It looked exactly like a prison but there were remains of humans! Albus screamed like Howler Monkey! That’s the second Albus realized, he was kidnapped! Then he thought, why someone would kidnap me? I’m 20 years old! It’s an adult nap! Albus felt so bad when he talked rudely to Jasher! Then someone entered the room he was in. He had a plain black hoodie on with a pitch white mask. Albus asked the man “Who in the universe are you?” The man said in a very familiar voice “Asher Void.” Albus was confused and a bit startled, he asked “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” The kidnapper leaned on a small wooden table, and he was twirling his pointer finger. You're going to regret shouting at me and if you want to escape you have to rob a bank”, he laughed. “FINE! It smells like rotten eggs in here!” shouted Albus.

“Let the ghost unleash and possess Albus!” said Asher. Albus got confiscated immediately. Albus replied to Asher, “Master what do you want me to do?” Asher gave a wicked smile and replied, “Walk to the bank across the road and steal the money.” Albus was teleported to the bank. Because he was a ghost. He could fly through walls. So, he flew through the vault and teleported back. The ghost flew away. When Albus reached, Asher he took his mask off. "WHAT!” Albus screamed. It was Jasher. Albus had secretly called the police while his friend was crazily opening the vault, and Asher aka Jasher was taken to jail for life. Albus was safe and sound at last in his warm cozy house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!