Hobbies

HOBBIES

What craft is all about.Here are some amazing hobbies that are amazing for when you have nothing to do or when you're bored.like there are many different hobbies. Hobbies are like a world where you can do many different things, because they're fun and sometimes turn out wrong but that's hobbies you could try and why you should do them.

Reading, it's an amazing hobbie because it helps your brain become healthy and strong.
Craft, you can try and have fun but sometimes they don't turn out like we want them to.

Drawing, it's exactly like craft except you use pencils.You can use lead and colour and it's fun.

Writing, writing a place of fun.You can make stories and make your own book. But maybe one day you can become an artist.

Science, it's an amazing and wonderful experience. You can try and try again and never get it right but that's the best about it.
Gardening, it's fun and it'll never be boring because your garden will look beautiful and never the same as before.

Video Games are fun to do with your brothers or sisters and when you're bored.

Traveling, it's fun and you get to see all the continents and all the countries within the world.

Cooking, can be learning about or with mechering with cups so you know how to mecher.

Sports, is healthy for your body because it helps your body keep you fit and strong.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!