Rising Up

Flowers gazing and blooming, the scent of blossom and the thick air and bushes growing wild and free. The sun is just peeking through the crumbling tall mountain heights. The family of foxes awakened from a big thump that sounded like if you banged your elbow on a hard wooden table, it got close enough that you could see the features of what it might have been. Except it wasn’t a big rock thrown by someone nor a branch that fell of an old crumbly, burnt tree it was something little like a squirrel but it wasn't, it was a little bird, it was a beautiful robin it fell down a tree taller than , by the look from its face it was frightened of the fearful foxes surrounding the poor bird. The bird lifted up and fell to the ground with a hard slam. The wing was tensing hard the family of foxes struggled to help the robin but managed to get the small wings of the robin to rize up and flew a metre and then set him off to his wonderful habitat. THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!