The Marks

The Marks
???
Time: unknown Where: unknown
Wshh A shield appears in my hand and it soars in the sky.
And explodes the shadowy figure But to my surprised it did nothing
The shadowed figure moves closer. Pieces fall into a black void. I hit the end, almost falling off. A sphere appears and a burst of energy emergers.

Resetting Universe


Wednesday:
Hello I’m Kyle tomorrow is September 14th and when it's time you get a mark. A mark tells what power you get Blue: water Red: fire Green: earth
Purple: teleportation Yellow: flight .Those powers are powerful, really powerful. I can't wait to see my friends and what they got.

Thursday
When I got up I sprinted to the mirror and my mark was black! I have no idea what black means so I covered it up. I went to school. My friends Max and Charlie got their marks as well Max: red and Charlie: purple. And my bully Steve got yellow.
He's really annoying. He likes beating up people, especially me. Everyday I get a beating. I'm used to it. Getting shoved in a locker, getting knocked out. Anything that will annoying me but I lived through the day and get good rest.

Friday:
Charlie is still practicing making portals and Max is making a smore.
And Steve comes up to me and hits me over and over again he uppercuts me hes ready to knock me out but he stops. Everything stops like time itself just froze in place. But the weirdest part is i'm not frozen at all. I walk around i see a flying insect stuck in the sky. Everything falls to the ground they are all confused what just happened I told Max and Charlie about this and they seemed shocked. We did a ton of research and we found 2 new colours black and white Black: to control time and White: to steal powers.

Friday
Max had an idea “Why don't we find the author” I felt that this was a horrible idea.
But Charlie made a portal and dragged us in. There was a broken house covered in some aura we went in. It was normal so far. We all walked together through the house but I saw Steve at the end of a hallway. He flew to us and screamed for help. He fell to the ground like his power was taken. A portal appeared and it started to pull us in. I froze but not in time Max was fully inside and I could see Charlie's arm. I unfroze time and I jumped in.

???
I'm on a platform and I see Max and Charlie on the ground. A shadow has an aura of white. I close my hand tight and a shield appears. I threw it and it soars in the sky black smoke appears. He comes closer, spears appear and fly right at me. I close my eyes and all the spears freeze. I fall off the edge!

Resetting Universe

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!