The Mountain Biker

One day Steve (the Aussie mountain biker) went to Bear Creek Mountain Bike Park in Canada BC, he was only going for 2 days but it was so much fun he went for three months!!! In the middle of the trip he made some friends and one day went for ride with them, when he was coming back he could see someone on the trail next to him and he was calling " help" "help" "help" so Steve went over to help, Steve saw that he had broken his neck, he knew this because he asked him if he can you feel his legs and down from his shoulder’s, he said" I can’t feel my legs only my head" he had his phone but it was only on 10 percent - Steve called 911and he got to hospital just in time as the Doctors were able to fix his injuries and he regained his feeling - Steve saved his life, he got to know his name and his name was Nate, Nate was so grateful and gave Steve 10 thousand dollars so he was able to fly home to see all of his family and do some more mountain biking…
Did you think it was over? oh no no no well you might ask what did he do with the 10 thousand dollars well he got a new bike new mountain bike and gear spent a-lot on family and went to Maldives and went surfing and spent some money making new trail’s. The End.

By Steel McMillan

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!