Timmy The Penguin

In the world, in Antarctica a penguin chick was born. The penguin chick was named Timmy and his mum was named Mel and his dad was Peter and they ate fish all their life. They lived in an igloo. The igloo was at the best fishing spot on the ice berg.
Timmy’s mum was going away for two months to see their cousin and teach them how to fish and fix their igloo and help another penguin if their hurt. Timmy was upset, very upset.

One month later Timmy wanted to go on an adventure to find his mum so he told his dad but Peter said “No” but Timmy did not listen and left last night.

When Timmy was looking for his mum then Timmy was in the middle of nowhere and a very bad snow storm and he had no shelter!

Meanwhile, Peter saw the snow storm and he was missing, and Peter went to look for Timmy. Peter shouted out for Timmy, and Timmy followed Peter voice and found him and was safe. Suddenly Timmy and Peter heard another voice, it sounded like a penguin. It was Timmy’s mum. Timmy and Peter were very happy and they hugged each other before they went walking home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!