''Dont Trust Him''

I bolted out of school and met with my friends outside man I hate detention I thought to myself as my friends greeted me with big hugs. We walked down to the park and sat down on the bench laughing after one of my friends told a hilarious joke. I looked down at my phone an unknown number just texted me I read it slowly I see you… my friend lent over me scaring me “what you doing?” she said in a silly voice “nothing.” I put my phone away it was most likely my brother pranking me anyways. I texted my mum to ask if she could pick me up no reply hmm I walk up to my best friend “can I go to your house tonight my family isn’t answering my text” I ask nicely she reply’s almost instantly “yea you can come over!”
Her parents arrive a few minutes later and start driving away from the park. I look down at my phone again the same unknown number had texted me again why are you not answering me… I text back you have the wrong number please delete this number. He reply’s back with what If I don’t want to summer I panic and text back you have the wrong number please delete this number and close my phone.
We walk through the door and me and my friends go to her room and talk “did you hear about the man that goes unknown and stalks people” I nod a yes could this be the person that is texting me? I show my friend the text, her eyes open up wide as she read the text “whatever you do don’t trust him” I nodded my head in shock ''lets just go to sleep'' i say trying to take my mind off it ''alright'' she relies and we both fall asleep. i wake up to here a knock on the window ''AAAGH!'' i screamed but nobody woke up. later that morning my best friend woke up and shouted ''SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU!'' ''PLEASE SUMMER IM NOT JOKING'' it was no use because i was long gone...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!