I can't believe it happened to me

Hi I’m Tyler, I’ll introduce the characters to you. My best friends are Taylor Moore, Cale Mathews, Lachie Watchman and Tom Slade. The annoying person in the school Caleb Major and the school bully is Aaron Smith. The living dictionary at school is Ali Mildred and the teacher is Miss Chalmer. Let’s begin.
***
It was another sunny day at the oval and I was playing footy with my friends. All of a sudden a man came up to us and said “Would you like to join the premiership football league?” We all screamed “Yes!”
***
It was another day at school and my friends and I were madly practicing for footy. We thought everything was going well when all of a sudden, Aaron showed up ‘OH MAN‘! We were back in class and injured all over, when Miss Chalmer said” what happened to you?” We replied , “We got beaten up by Aaron!” We were all really upset because the first game of the Premership League was the next day and we all had broken our legs. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED TO ME.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!