Tails Of Ice.i Got The Idea From Wings Of Fire But Changed It All To My Own Writing.

It was Snowing. Yet again, it was always snowing in the Cloud kingdom. Snow was a Cloudtail franticly flapping around escaping the enemy. The enemies of the Cloudtails were the Posiontails. The Cloudtails powers were controlling the weather and standing and living on the clouds. The Posiontails were more dangerous. The Posiontails were shooting venom from their teeth and the ability to camouflage in the sand, where they lived. The Posiontail shot its deadly venom at Snow only narrowly missing her wing. Snow dove off the edge of a cloud and buried in, camouflaging. The Posiontail shot by thinking she had flapped downwards. Snow waited a couple of minutes to make sure the Posiontail was gone. When he didn’t come back, she removed her claws from the cloud and slowly flapped upward. Suddenly the air lunged for her, and she flew down in a spiral, but talons caught her shoulders and yanked her back. She saw what attacked her and realized it wasn’t air. It wasn’t her tribe. It wasn’t the Posiontails. It was the deadliest tribe of them all. The Treetails. Snow yelped as talons dug into her shoulders. The first one, a big male dragon, growled. “What are we going to do with her?” Growled the second, a female slightly smaller than the male. “Should we kill her on the spot and leave her on the clouds with a message?” “No,” said the big male dragon. “We should take her back to Queen Branch.” “Shouldn’t we let her go?” The small male dragon twitched and worried with his claws.
“NO Emerald!” “Stick grab her and bind her snout. Let’s take her back to Queen Branch to deal with.” The Posiontails took Snow across the desert. Snow thought she could hear wingbeats behind them, but she twisted around and there was no one there. Hm. I thought someone was there. Guess I was wrong. They flew, and for once in the couple of hours they’d been flying, Snow forgot about everything, the fact that she had been captured and they were flying towards the deadliest palace on Phillypes and just focused on the sound of her wingbeats, her heart beating along. It wasn’t until the palace came in sight the memories came jogging into her head again. Are they looking for me? Have they noticed I’m gone? Snow thought about the fact that she was the heir to the throne. They flew into the palace and took Snow to a dimly lit room on the right. It turned out to be the Queen’s throne room. Sitting on the throne with her tail around her talons was Queen Branch. The Posiontails who took her bended into a bow. “Your majesty,” Said Stick, “We have captured the Cloudtail princess.” The big male glared, and he quickly added, “But it was mainly Grass, your majesty.” “Very well,” said Queen branch with an exasperated sigh. “Throw her in the dungeons, I’ll deal with her later.” “Yes, your majesty.” Said Grass.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!