Year 2100

“Hey Odin, I bet you won't go over to that school” Chuckled Anthony. “I heard its Haunted” Whispered Murray. I walked over with my friends and pushed the cold wooden door open and the creek from the door made our ears bleed, it smelt like moldy blue cheese, and it made our mouths salty. What we saw made our body crinkle and left us with a gaping mouth. “These Look likes some old schools from around 80-100 years ago” Justin and I spoke. “A lot has changed since its 2100 now,” said Murray. “I heard there was natural sunlight back then” I Said. “There might be old ruins we can check out” Chuckled Anthony.

Before we could leave as a team Anthony sped off without us and before we knew it, he was gone. Then Justin heard a scream. “Did you guys hear that or am I just crazy,” said Justin. “Your just crazy” Murray and I yelled. Then lights flickered and we heard footsteps. We made our way to the cafeteria, and we saw some torches on the table and we took them.

Then I heard some footsteps coming from the corridors. “ITS A HOARD OF ZOMBIES.” Then Justin grabbed a Pistol and pushed over a table to get height so the zombies could not get him. Then he kept jumping from table to table and so till they were all dead. “YOU JUST SAVED OUR LIFE” SCREAMED Murray. Then we hear a voice saying goodbye followed by a scream. We rushed over to see what was happening and we saw Anthony lying there with no pulse, no nothing. “We have to get our revenge” We Yelled. “WE ARE COMING FOR YOU” I screamed.

“I found our first lead,” said Murray. It was a blood trail. When Murray was getting up, he tripped over and pulled a lever leading to a room filled with armory to fight back this creature thing. “We grab our gear, and we follow that blood trail who's with me” I said. “I” They both Yelled. We found the monster and he was eating lunch. We opened fired and the monster did even get any scares. Then Murray tried all he had, even dynamite, so we ran away.

“We need Ideas” I demanded. “We should give it chocolate and then make it fall over then it cries for his Mum” Chuckled Justin. “No” we said. “Well, I have this gadget that teleports you when you are about to die,” said Murray. “I need to kill the monster from the inside” I Cried. “Let us do it” Justin Said. “No, I have to do it, I got us into this mess and I’m getting out of this if I'm dead or alive” I stated. We go in and Murray and Justin start shooting the monster so it can be distracted. I go in through its mouth and I stabbed him right in the heart and then I get teleported, and I saw Murray and I told him he was always my best fri-... “NOOOOOOOOOOOO” Screamed Murray as he starts to cry. “We Won but at what cost” Whimpered Justin. “You both will never be forgotten” Whimpered Murray.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!