La A A G

“He shoots and the goalie dives, the ball goes in, unfortunately the goalie lagged back!” the commentator shouted. The crowd shouted in anger “We paid good money for this!” Some people walked home, others couldn’t walk, they just glitched back. People had relied on the internet so much that the internet now affected them. If you had bad internet there wasn’t much you could do. Sometimes people would stop in midair or in worst case scenarios even get injured because they didn’t bother getting good internet. The people who didn’t have internet were able to move anywhere without the need to hotspot themselves.

Everywhere he went he saw people failing tryouts because they lagged back, lost major events or just not be able to talk all because they were consumed by using the internet. It was like they were living in the game. He used to be laughed at because he didn’t have internet but who’s laughing now while everyone lags he can walk freely. The school had to get a new better internet so it wasn’t unfair to people who had it worse. Something had to be done but what? Nobody knew the consequences to unplugging the internet. It was too risky but if it meant freeing everyone and the generations after it was a risk he was willing to take.

Step one planning he had no idea how he was going to stop everyone from using the internet. It was too big. He couldn’t just destroy satellites right? There was only one option: a virus he had to first make one that would be dangerous enough to destroy the internet and secondly somehow spread it through the entire internet.
1 day later…
He had made a virus capable of shutting down the internet now for the second phase of his plan, getting it everywhere he had figured this one out really quickly, those really annoying clickbait websites everyone always said they despised but he now had to sneak in. He put on his best camouflage clothes and went to the building where they make them it was night so everyone had left there was one problem the door was locked he searched everywhere but couldn’t find it he walked back giving up on the way he tripped on a rock “STUPID ROCK” he shouted angrily but the rock had moved to reveal a.. Key he unlocked the door and entered. It was there in front of him a laptop he entered the usb and sent the virus across the internet it had been done.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!