Kaleb's Dare!

My older sister, Olivia, has a boyfriend named Kaleb. They have been dating for a year. They both go to Bremer High School and they are in grade nine. Recently Kaleb has been ignoring Olivia because his friends do not like her. He has been spending too much time with his friends, like making silly choices and doing dares. So much so that Kaleb has not been paying attention to Olivia.
Olivia has lots of dramas at school like when one of her friends got our cousin expelled for no reason. Some friends told Olivia that Kaleb was going to face the worst dare ever… He was dared to go into a haunted house at midnight! The house he had to go into was an old, abandoned, rusty, wooden, three storey-house. Olivia was horrified when she heard what he was going to do. She was getting nervous so she went to stop him but when she got there it was too late. Kaleb had already gone in.
Olivia was prepared to go in by packing a torch and taking a mobile phone. She felt scared going into the haunted house by herself. She would have been petrified. She asked Kaleb’s friends to come in as well, but they refused to come. Olivia’s body felt weird. This was because her heart was beating as fast as a race car. She went in to look for him and saw a hole in the floor. He had fallen through the floor! Kaleb was unconscious. She was so scared that she screamed as loud as she could for help. But no one heard her. Olivia remembered her mobile phone and she called an ambulance. It seemed that she had to wait an eternity for the ambulance to come. While the ambulance was on its way, she shivered like she had never shivered before.
Olivia talked to Kaleb’s friends about how Kaleb could have been really hurt badly and that it was really dangerous what they had dared him to do.
Now Olivia pays more attention to Kaleb. He has to tell her where he’s going and who’s going with him. He also has to tell her if he is doing any dares. Kaleb is not happy about this but that is for the next story…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!