A Bus Called Scrumptious

A Bus called Scrumptious

Anna woke up and heard a noise, BANG!!!!!!!!
”What was that?”she shouted in a fright. Then she ran into her mum and dad's room.
“ WAKE UP WAKE UP! “ Anna screamed. She ran outside and saw a giant dull looking bus on the gutter. On the front it had a small, handwritten sign, it said Scrumptious.

Suddenly Anna cried “OURS!!” then she said it louder and louder. “OURS!!!!!!!!!!!” She ran around the neighbourhood asking if her neighbours wanted to help to make the bus an amazing bakery selling all sorts of delicious treats. Everyone said they would love to!

The next morning everyone got together and cleaned the bus. Some people baked some muffins and cookies. One person made two yummy cakes. All the kids decorated the bus and drew pictures on it.

From out of nowhere, a police officer showed up and said the bus had to go. Anna had the great idea to challenge him to a game of basketball. If she won they got to keep the bus but if he won he could take it away. Anna also said they were going to make it a bakery as there are no bakeries in town.

Anna went to play basketball with the police officer. It was a grueling game! It was tough competition!

The game was going down to the wire, then all of a sudden Anna scored, she WON! They got to keep the bus. Everyone erupted in loud cheering “Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna!!!!”
What a wonderful win for the town, they got a bakery and Anna got a job icing cupcakes!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!