Happy Rider

"Good morning timmy how are you today?"
"I am very well thanks,oh and have yout seen jimmy?"
"No i haven't and i know everything and where your going"
"Good" Timmy replied
They were going to the most thrill-packed theme park ever.
Timmy was is so scared he passes out on every ride.
Jimmy had a clutterfull room. It was filled with black wall stains and bad air. It was so dirty the walls had turned black from the wind blowing dirt and his house was bought of a negligent family.
"UP for a thrill ride dude?"
" You bet" he yelled
And they both left with a smirk on their faces. The road on the way there was rough. It was so rocky and bumpy Because of the wind. When they arrived there faces lit up with excitement. They were thrilled with adrenalene.


When Timnmy found out that Jimmy was SO,SO scared of heights he thought he would never go on the biggest roller coaster in australia. But Timmy pushed him to his limit. Timmy worked him into going on this beast.
" I regret this",Jimmy exclaimed
But Timmy ignored him. Jimmy was sweating so much he looked like a walking talking waterfall. When it got to there go they both nearly passed out.
"It's bigger than mt everast" Jimmy
"Stop being a woose"Timmy laughed
They both stept on the ride with adrenalene running through them like a bullet on impact.They were going up hill and Jimmy hadn't passed out yet. But he was SO close. Timmy was so happy he was screaming So loud with joy Jimmy was loving it and before he knew it the so called thrill ride was over.
"Let's do that again!"
"Sorry Jimmy we have to go home"
"OK" Jimmy said saddened. On the way back they both passed out sleeping. And they got macca's on the way back.
It was happy vides for everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!