Baby Leopard

One winter’s evening on a Friday afternoon, a beautiful leopard sat with her baby on a pillow in front of a fire. “Prr”, Mummy leopard said gracefully. The fire was warm and was calmly making a crackling noise. “Bed time”, the owners said to their child Bella. “Okay, I will go tuck the leopards in first Mum”, Bella said in a soft voice.

Bella tucked the leopards into there beds in front of the fire. Baby Leopard went outside to go to the toilet. “Hello”, said a random polar bear.”Prr”, said Baby Leopard. “Come with me, little leopard”, said the polar bear. Baby Leopard followed the random polar bear to the big, shiny and beautiful ice palace. The polar bear said, “My name is Lily Brownstone but call me Mrs Brownstone the pretty princess. It is time for you to clean up!”, Mrs Brownstone (the pretty princess) said in a big, loud, grumpy voice. Pretty Princess had a cleaning supply kit. She gave a job’s list and the first thing on the list was to clean the ice throne to perfection. After she had to clean the dining table. So, she did all her chores and she had dinner. “Mrs Brownstone is not a pretty princess, she is a silly princess”, thought Baby Leopard. Baby Leopard ran outside!

Back at home, Mummy Leopard went for a run and Mummy Leopard saw Baby Leopard. “Prr”, Mummy Leopard roared loudly. Baby Leopard turned her head and ran towards Mummy Leopard. Baby Leopard ran back home with Mummy and never saw the silly princess again!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!