God and me

Everyday I look up in the sky, holding all the tears inside, God you've given me a lot to of tests, and I've only given it my best, I know I've made alot of mistakes, and I have to learn from all the one's I make, If only my parents knew everything about me, I know they'd see me differently, I've grown so much in these past years, andand learning to deal with my Mom drinking ANOTHER beer, You've definitely given me alot to handle for a kid, But I guess it makes me a stronger person for what you did, I never want to be like anyone but me, and I know that's exactly what you want me to be, So thank you for giving me the ability to live, love, and learn, and guiding me through everything!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!