Family Holiay

One morning on Wednesday I woke up with so much excitement because my family and I are driving up to the Sunshine Coast but stopping at apartments along the way. It was 9:40 AM when we left and it was a 12 hour drive to get to our holiday house at the Sunshine Coast and our first rest stop was at an apartment 6 hours from where we started. By the time we got to the apartment it was 5:45 PM and my Dad ordered Pizza for dinner, it was really good. After 7:30 PM we watched the entire true story of what happened in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. It was very entertaining to see how the Earthquake happened, where the tsunami hit and how many people got saved. By Thursday morning at 6:30 AM we were back on the road to the Sunshine Coast but we stopped at our cousins house at the Gold Coast which was only 65 minutes away from the apartment. By the time we got to our cousin Ashdin’s house it was 7:35 in the morning and I was so happy to see my cousin Ashdin after not seeing him in over 2 years because of lockdown, we had a really good dinner, watched Lightning Mcqueen and had a really good time there. By Friday morning after 9:00 AM we left to go to our holiday house in the Sunshine Coast for 7 days and I was so happy when we finally got to the holiday house at 4:00 PM and our friends from Brisbane came to have dinner with us and celebrate New Years Eve. Over the next 7 days I got to do a lot of things I went into the pool a bunch of times, I set up my marble track, played with my dominos, got to record the garbage trucks and we got to go to the beach and finally when it was time to go back home we first had to make an 9 hour drive to the cabin area which had an Ice Cream place, a pirate ship water park and a dinner restaurant it was great and by the time we got home we had been gone for 11 days and we had a really fun time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!