The Pandemic From My Eyes

It's time to get rid of COVID 19.
We've had plenty and we all feel negatively.
2 sprays of Glen 20.
Add a vaccine that should be plenty.
Now add a drink of water sized venti.
Mix in a whole soap bottle till it is empty.
Add some tissues that are complementary.
A syringe full of medicine for my fever, I would gladly.
Why not a booster shot that would be lovely.
I haven’t seen my best friends in weeks sadly.
5 whole bottes of all kinds of sanitizer. Let's hope it goes smoothly.
Drop in 1 whole box of masks till your face is itchy.
Stay 1.5 metres away from people proudly, no touching your face suddenly.
Is the government easing restrictions thankfully?
Will the cafes and shops be full of people again or will there be not a soul in sight?
Mix it and squish it till it is the colour of a penny.
Will it end him? Or will it send him all the way to America elementary.
Will it stop these annoying lockdowns so we can at least touch someone gently?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!