The Thrill Of The Chase

Excellence Award in the 'National Treasures 2022' competition

As I have gone alone in there and with my treasures bold, I can keep my secret where, and hint of riches new and old.
Begin it where warm waters balt and take it in the canyon down, Not far, but too far to walk. Put in below the home of Brown.
From there it's no place for the meek, The end is ever drawing nigh; There'll be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water high.
If you've been wise and found the blaze, Look quickly down, your quest to cease, But tarry scant with marvel gaze, Just take the chest and go in peace.
So why is it that I must go and leave my trove for all to seek? The answer I already know, I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.
so bear me all listen good, Your effort will be worth the cold. If you are brave in the wood I give title to the gold.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!