The Weirdo At School

THE WEIRDO AT SCHOOL
One day at Mila’s school there was a boy named harry he was the weirdo at school. Mila had a band. The band name was MILA AND THE GIRLS the people in the band was named Mila, Maddison, Milly and Marley. On the first day of the concert, they got on the stage, and they were so exited. Mila was the leader, and she sang with Milly. Marley played the guitar. And Maddison played the piano. Then Mila saw a new person at school her name was Luna and Lulu. No one liked Luna and Lulu because they were not nice to everyone. They made people follow them all day. The people Luna and Lulu made follow them all the time was Heather, Harry and Lilly. They didn’t like Luna and Lulu because they made people get off the monkey bars so that they can go on it. When Luna saw that Mila had posted a photo on Instagram Luna made a band as well. Luna and lulu were singing. Lilly was playing the guitar. Heather was playing the piano. Harry was just sitting there just doing nothing. Then Luna posted a photo of her band. Mila when home after the concert and had a sleepover with Milly, Maddison and Marley. They had popcorn and lollies then she put a photo on Instagram. Luna saw the photo and had a sleepover with popcorn and lollies and posted it on Instagram as well. The next morning Mila got 3 KITTENS!! One kitten was named Olivia. The other kitten was named Georgia. THE third kitten was named Lolly. Luna didn’t see that Mila got kittens. Then Mila was going to a fair. Luna was going to the exact same fair then Mila saw Luna and said hi. The rest of the girl went to go play. Mila and Luna started chatting. Then they became friends.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!