The Unrealistic

I heard knocking at my door when I was watching tv. I checked the cameras on my phone to see if it was not one of those criminals that get around here often. Loud knocking came from the door.

As I hopped off my phone, after seeing the cameras. The person at the door was a young man who covered himself in dark brown clothes with a black hood over his head. By the time I opened the
door, he was gone in a flash. But he left an orange note that said “You were chosen (by the Mayor) to work at the new hit restaurant -Chasey Mouse” I picked up the note and
put it on the counter.

As I was walking to my room, slowly and tiredly, I heard some tiny footsteps running rapidly behind me. I turned my head as fast as I could to see what it was. A tiny little mouse ran as fast as it could around my apartment. It ran into my bedroom and went under the bed. I immediately moved my bed and that was when I saw a massive hole in the wall that could fit a grown man. I squeezed my body through the white wall and on the other side was a lot of stairs that led down to a hidden basement.
I ran down the stairs quickly to explore what was down there. Soon my shoelaces came undone and I tripped and landed on my ankle. I couldn’t walk properly after that happened. I had to drag my ankle along the floor. It hurt at first but I got used to it.

I grabbed my blue and green car keys and walked down the stairs to the apartment. Down the stairs was a small man with a smiling clown mask “Who are you?” I called out from the other side of the hallway. The brown tan carpet was wet and silky “What was happening?” I questioned walking to the clown-faced freak. I said “Who are you?” The clown looked up at me from the end of the hall and suddenly started running towards me “Ahhh help anyone!” I rushed up the stairs faster than ever. I eventually made it to the seventh hall which was where my room was. I locked the door and looked through the peephole. I started to call the police because I was scared to go out there by myself with that thing or person.

“000 how may I help you?” The police said on the phone. The door started to shake as the clown on the other side of the door knocked and banged “A break-in!” I said terrified “ Yeah we know we're outside your building.” The police said when I went to look out the window. All I could see were the flashing lights on the police cars. But that was when I saw the clown walking out of the building, I knew I was safe.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!