Cory Chicken

Episode 1

Once a spider came to a chicken. It wanted to know if it was evil. But the farmer suddenly picked Cory up. The Farmer put Cory into the car and drove away. Cory clucked. The farmer went to his friend Ethan. “Ethan, I would like you to make an offer for this animal. The Farmer picked up Cory in his hand. “Alright, how much? Ethan asked. “Hmmm, I would like 800 pounds please! The Farmer tried to handshake Ethan. “Ok deal! Ethan shook the farmer’s hand happily. “Bye, Ethan! The farmer waved at Ethan.

“Well, at least you’ll have so many friends! Ethan giggled to Cory. All of a sudden, Cory recognized that he saw 145 hens. “Oh my god, how many hens does this guy have?” Cory thought to himself.

Cory suddenly noticed a dude. The dude’s name was Stretch The Spy. Stretch watched Cory. Stretch looked at the clock. The clock said it was 12:30 pm. “I gotta have lunch, I am hungry!” Cory shouted. Stretch The Spy swooped across to catch Cory. “This is my chance to escape!” Cory howled with excitement.

Meanwhile, the spider was going to eat a fly. “You’re gonna be eaten!” The white spider called out. But the spider got hit by a radioactive web. It died.

Stretch stretched up a bit more. All in a second, Cory was free. Cory cheered. Till, the president came out of the car. “Alrighty!” The president got his hands into fists. “Stop that chicken thief!” The leader pointed at the spy. Stretch the spy got into the car and drove off very fast.

“You all are going to Chicken Camp!” The president shouted with anger. “What’s Chicken Camp?” Cory asked. “I do not know what Chicken Camp is!” Stretch the Spy responded back.

To be continued…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!