The Life Of A Bee

‘Hi! My name is Lilly, I am 16 years old and just about to turn into a Queen Bee!’ Lilly is really excited to finally turn into a Queen Bee. She wanted to be the Queen to show off to her grade 6 bullies. When Lilly was 7 years old, she found out that her parents are the King and Queen of bees. Lilly was walking up to her friends, "Hey guys!" Lilly was trying to get her friend's attention. "Hey Lilly!" Sahra said. After minutes of chatting about boys, Lilly's parents told Lilly to put on her new fancy dress and get ready for the best time of her life.

After Lilly finished getting changed, she called her mum to come to her room. "Wow….you look…AWESOME!" Says Lilly's mum. "Thanks Mum!" As Lilly and her mum were walking down the stairs, Lilly looked outside the window and she was really shocked by what she saw outside. "Mum, look how many bees are out there!" yelled Lilly. "Yes sweetie, that's how excited they all are for you to finally become a queen!" Said Lilly’s mum. As Lilly and her mum walked out the door, the crowd of bees was cheering wildly.

After Lilly received her crown, she went back to her room and went to sleep, since it was already 12:00pm. The next morning she woke up to her mum screaming her name. "Hey Lilly, wake up sweetie!" "Ok, ok I'm awake!" she hollered back. After Lilly got ready for her new high-bee school, she had breakfast and headed off to her new bee school. Since all of Lilly’s friends went to that exact bee school, she wanted to go there too. When she walked into the class, everyone was staring at her intensely and whispering to each other. After Lilly finished her bee school, she flew home with her friends. The same bee, same Lilly just a really expensive crown would be forever on her head.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!