The Sleepwalking Adventures

Once there was a girl named Gabrielle. She had short brown hair and was wearing a glittery purple shirt and blue jeans. Gabrielle loved to play sports. She played hockey, soccer, netball, and basketball. But one problem was that she always sleepwalked. Sometimes she would just get up from her bed and walk around her room and sometimes she would even get her hockey stick and pretend to be playing hockey. But this particular night was different. That rainy night, when she got her pyjamas on and said goodnight to her mum and dad, she went downstairs and got into her comfy bed. Then, like every night she got up and started sleepwalking. And slowly, silently walked outside her room. Then she kept walking and eventually got to the stairs. It was tricky for her to get up the stairs because she was sleepwalking. But she managed to get up the stairs. Then she pushed the front door open! Since the door was unlocked she got out with ease. Her parents hadn’t noticed because they had gone to bed. Gabrielle kept walking down the damp, illuminated street and after what seemed like forever, she had gotten to a different state! She kept walking and walking until she ended up in Antarctica! She didn’t feel the coldness on her feet because she was half asleep. But suddenly, she walked on the ice and suddenly the bit broke off! She was floating away at speed and kept floating and floating and Gabrielle was still asleep. Soon after that she ended up in the desert! She was stranded in the middle of the desert half asleep. She was clueless on what to do when suddenly…. she woke up! She was relieved it was just a dream and decided to go back to sleep. Hopefully she doesn't have any more dreams like that again!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!