The Elements

As I twisted the rusty key I held my breath and pushed the creaky door. I opened it slowly and BOOM! There was a castle getting attacked by all the elements. Fire, water, rock, and steel. We're going crazy and trying to kill all the people in the castle. I asked myself “What should I do?” I will fight and make things right.

Then Cal realized he had powers called strengths speed, invisibility, and fire out his hands. The king told all of his people to fight and all of the people got armor, swords, and shields. It was like I would World War 3. Cal got ready to fight. He had a secret shield sword and amour. He went to fight “Ahh he yelled seeing people getting burned and drowning getting hit by rocks and squishing them. Cal got hit by a really big rock, he fell and everything went black. He was down. His brother and Cal wanted to make peace. "Beat them!" Cal ran so fast around water and water was turning into steam and went up into the sky and water disappeared into the clouds and it started to rain. Cal's brother used his strength to lift the steel up and throw him into the fire element and the steel melted but the firer got really big. Cal made rock, he became dizzy and fell off a really big cliff into a volcano. The most powerful of all the fire elements. "This is going to be super hard," said Cal. "No it is going to be so easy." He ran up to Cal's brother and got hit with a fireball. Cal cried. Cal's brother fell and he was for some reason coming up.

"How are you alive?" said Cal. "Remember we have three hearts!" Now I have one heart left, you should you have two lives. But when you go threw the door you lose a heart but you didn't lose a heart because you opened the door and when you opened it you didn't lose a heart. The brothers made a pact. "Lets go and beat him!" "Attack! yelled Cal. We might not beat the fire element alone. We need the king's armory. "Why do we need the king's armory?" We must persuade the king. The king began laughing, "NO hahahaha you can't, you see I am the bad guy we should not help the fire element. With that, his army turned against him fighting for us. BOOM, we won! We unlocked a new element.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!