The Haven's

“Tom! Tom!” Called an angry Voice “Yes Pop” said Tom “I'm going to the farmers market, I'll be gone for 1 hour” said pop “Take care of Klaus for me” mentioned Pop. "Ok I will," said Tom. "Hello Tom," said Klaus. "Hello Klaus," Tom said back. “See you guys when I get back from the market,” said Pop. “Do you want to go down to the wolf track Tom,” said Klaus “Sure,” said Tom “Ok let's go” Klaus said hurriedly. “C'mon we're almost there,” said Tom. “Look,” said Klaus.

“Look at what,” said Tom “The purple glowing thing over there,” said Klaus excitedly. “You go in first Tom’ said Klaus. "Ok," said Tom. "Klaus I can’t seem to fit," said Tom, struggling to get out of the tight space. “Fine I'll go through,” said Klaus. “Whoa,” said Klaus, sounding surprised. “What do you see?” said Tom “Welcome To THE HAVEN’S” Called out a mysterious voice “Who are you,” said Klaus sounding worried. “I AM THE KING OF THE COLOSSUS,” said the mysterious voice. “I see that you are a colossus would you like to live here?” said King Colossus “No thank you I have a nice life on earth. By the way are we on earth” said Klaus.

“Yes we are on earth still but why would you want to live out there being ruled by humans” said The King. “Because my master is kind and forgiving!” said Klaus sounding outraged. As Klaus also says that the King grows by 20 meters “QUITE PEASANT, MASTER IS A FORBIDDEN WORD IN THIS LAND” said The King angrily. “Please have mercy, please can you show me the portal back,” said Klaus nervously. “NO YOU WILL STAY HERE” said The King. “Klaus” shouted Tom. “Whoaaaaaa” called Klaus. “Where were you Klaus?” said Tom.

“There was this guy the king called The Havens and my species were everywhere,” said Klaus in a rush. “Wait did you say the havens? That's the land of the forgotten know the real person has been the guess so” said Tom. “Ok here's the plan, you're going to sneak inside THE HAVENS and I am going to find something for me to come inside THE HAVENS,” said Tom. Running at full speed “Ok I guess I’ll go to THE HAVENS” said Klaus. “Ok I must find something to kill with, like a sword or axe”.

“Here,” said Tom sounding surprised. “Wait how did I get here?” said Klaus. “I just said your name and you came back,” said Tom. “Does that mean that that's the only way out of THE HAVENS” said Klaus .“I think so” said Tom nervously. “I think we should go back there,” said Klaus. “COME BACK HERE” ordered the King of the colossus. “NO!” said Tom. Getting pulled into the HAVENS and being trapped there forever.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!