The Seven Treasures

The Seven treasures


Hurry up we’ll miss the plane to Columbia! Gasped Lina. Everyone rushed into the van and headed to the airport. After they got their tickets, they quickly went down the passageway and got into the plane. After five hours they finally arrived in Colombia.

When they arrived at the hotel, they saw a journal. Elyria carefully inspected its pages and something about it was findings of TREASURE. Let’s go and find this treasure. Said Lina. Wait until tomorrow morning so we can get more clues.

I think I found a tapestry! Read it right now! Said Lina. “I am an island which has pink sand, who am I in? The CARIBBEAN! They searched Google maps and went to the Caribbean. After 3 hours they arrived at the Caribbean, and they saw a pink island just like the clue! How will we go to that island?

Let’s make a wooden boat! After they made the wooden boat, they started rowing and arrived at the island. Then they saw a person. HELLO! my name is Bean! Hello, we are looking for some treasure! I know that treasure so open this riddle box. But you need to write the Caribbean on the lock backwards so that you can open the box. I KNOW I KNOW! Gasped Elyria! It’s like this 549916143. I did it I opened the box! What’s the riddle? Asked Lina excitedly!

I am in Mexico City in Bean's friend’s house. Then let’s go to Mexico City! They went to Mexico and found Bean’s friend Jean. Are you looking for the next clue to the treasure? Yes, we are where is it! There you can have it! My granny left it behind a photograph. Read it now! I am a pine forest near the bird sanctuary at the southeast coast near there you will find a statue open its arm and find the next clue!

They went to the pine forest near the bird sanctuary then they head South and east and found an old Temple. After that, they saw the statue an open its arm. Then Elyria read the clue. I have a lot of birds but no turkeys I’m in the country America. California! Said Elyria. We will have to go to California!

They went to California and saw one of their friends. Do you have any clues? Yes, I do there you go. I am reusable but I’m often thrown away. Plastic bags! Said Lina. So, we need to go to the opposite side of plastic which is nature. Let’s go to Amazon Rainforest! They went to Amazon Rainforest and found a house nearby. They went inside the house and saw a glass container covered in red velvet cloth. They took it off and saw a beautiful teal bottle. They squeezed the bottle, and a wonderful scent came out. It smells like fresh fairy flowers. A box was sitting next to the bottle. They opened that and found the SEVEN treasures together.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!