Through The Door

The light was fading and I ran to the door to discover it wasn’t my house any more.
So I wandered through not knowing where I was.
Here was an odour of sweet berry’s and flowers galore.
I turned around and to my surprise the doorway was gone.
Tears came to my eyes.
I couldn’t get back, but then my tears ran away and confusion came back to me once again.
When a fairy came by and sat on my knee, It spoke in a quiet voice and said “what is your name"?
"How do you do? My name is Snow Drop because I am timid and small and I live in the forest where the trees are quite tall".
Something behind me was up to no good between the red mushroom and the moss-covered wood.
A cheeky pixie threw some moss at me.
He laughed and he giggled then tumbled over with glee.
The fairy was cross and sent him to his tree then he went to the window and stuck his tongue out at me.
She quietly turned back to me and said close your eyes and I will help you get back to where you want to be and then she counted 1.2.3.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!