The Last Four Warriors

“Mum, tell me the tale of the 4 great goddess that saved the world,” said Milly
“Ok.” 5000 years ago, people were under attack so four people came to stop them after they got fed up with the way they were being treated. Keytarner, Evernary, Lilian and Dasher. This is their story.

Keytarner
Key grew up in Larelolo with a sister, mum and a dad. Then she lost them all. One day Key and her family went to the pool and they were having the best time of their life and then a man gripped Key. The man tried to drown Key. Her sister jumped in the pool to save her but her sister had something called hairasserkonteris. This means that she needed to take medication to save her life in water and she did not take the medication that she needed and save Keys life but not herself. 2 years later her parents died in a car crash.
Evernary
Evie grew up in Moternow. Living with one sister, brother, mum and dad. But in the attic a grandma. They were a high royalty family with a mother as the queen and all their family gifted with supernatural powers. Evie creation, Evie's sister Trane was destruction brother war, mother certation, dad time and grandma every single power. When Evie was five her dad and grandma died. When six her brother died on the same day ever time. From this time Evie would go over to her cousins Lillian and Dasher while her mum was being queen and stopping tuna from hurting or killing anyone else. But stopping Trine she lost her life. So, when Evie was seven she had to step up and stop her so with that Evie banished her sister to the sludge realm and took the role of queen.
Lillian
Lilly was born in a place called Moternow. With a mum that was second in command of the thorn best friends with the queen. Lilly was the cousin with Eviernary and dasher. As the same as Dasher and Evie’s family, her family has powers, all the female’s had destruction and her dad had war. When Lily's mum and dad were at work Evie and Dasher would come over and play. Then when Lily was 7 the same thing happened. Evie and Dasher came over and the girls went to the markets, but her dad was very sick and that was when Lillian came home and was only lived with mum.
Dasher
Dasher was born in Moternow. With 3 sisters, a mum, and a dad. All of her family have the powers of speed, when Dasher was 5 she met her two new baby sitters Dillier and Delaney. But when they came Dasher’s, older sister was forgotten about, that was when Daphne joined Trane and when Dasher was 8, she lost both her parents.
“More of the story mum please”
“No, that was all of it.” Or was it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!