The Pickpocket

AHHH! I was coming back from putting the rubbish outside when suddenly a black Toyota pulled up next to me. Two burly and tall men with black clothes and hoods on came up to me. I tried to run but they grabbed my legs and pinned me to the ground. They then put a blind fold on me and I could see nothing. " We'll take him to the boss, but first we will have to knock him out", I heard one of them say. Before I can muster a sound, I felt a hard and painful bang on my head and everything went dark. When I regained conciseness, I then realised that the blind fold was not on me. I looked around and saw I was in a room I then heard crying and sobbing. There were children around my age in dungeons too. I was imagining my mum worried all about me.I know exactly how much she loves me. It gives me strength and courage to escape this place at any cost. After feeding us with rotten old food they brought us in an empty field.They started giving us training on how to ask people for money.OH NO soon i realised they were the group of beggars. I made a plan to listen them carefully and act upon whatever they are saying. i gained their trust.They trained me as a pickpocket. Next they took me to the busy street and assigned me a spot where i have to steal money from peoples pockets and then ran away back to our place.they told me their address so one day I escaped and went to the police. soon they arrested them and I went home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!