Invincible Koalas

Excellence Award in the 'National Treasures 2022' competition

A long, long time ago a group of koalas were blown up in Japan. They flew through the air and landed on a jet plane. They weighed down the plane so much that it crashed into the communication tower. The sirens from the fire engine screamed over the crackling sound of flames. One of the koalas found its way into the high-pressure hose. The rest of the koalas followed. The fireman inside the engine started the hose. The koalas shot through the air and landed on the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The impact from the koalas made the bridge collapse and turn into the Sydney Harbour Disaster. By then, it had turned from midday to midnight. The koalas were happily sitting on a barge when fireworks exploded. The koalas were blown to Russia and fell into one of the tank’s barrels. 3…2…1…fire. The koalas were shot out of the cannon barrel and flew towards Ukraine. About halfway, they were intercepted by a group of albatrosses. They flew (for what seemed like years even though it was only five minutes) all the way to the Bird Island Research Station. The koalas froze into koala popsicles. They landed in a catapult on a ship and were flung through the air. They landed on top of the Tianjin CTF Finance Centre in China. Suddenly, the huge skyscraper started moving into the air. Smoke pooled in the air around the bottom of the building. Slowly it started turning to face the moon. With a blast of power it shot into the air. From the propulsion of buffeting winds the koalas fell off. They all fell down and landed back in Japan.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!