The Strange Island

AHHHH!! Suddenly we were on a strange island. How did I get here? I don’t remember a thing. The last thing I remember was sitting with my friend on a ship. It was a normal day, and we were sitting in funny shaped chairs, laughing at jokes.
I’m scared and lonely now, but I decided to make a plan to escape this island. I was looking out at the ocean and saw something shiny in the ocean. I walked towards the ocean and I picked up a bottle and opened it. There was a map to treasure!
Forget leaving, I need to find the treasure! The adventure started. And remember, X marks the spot. First, I passed the waterfall. Second, I went through the sandstorm, UGH this was so hard because it’s nighttime. I made a nest so I can sleep. The next morning, I realized that I was right next to the treasure.
YAY I GOT THE TREASURE!
Now time for the next adventure! How will I get home?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!