Attack Of The Zombies And Bricks

PEW! PEW! PEW! the zombie guns shot 869 bullets as the man ran through the demolished city. He cut a corner and ran into an abandoned building. He reached for his gasmask and put it on. Then he saw that the zombie guns had lost interest in him.
“Yes, just in time,” he said to himself as he left the destroyed building. He looked out across the destroyed city he once called home. Destroyed cars, ruined houses, and patrolling zombie. A toxic storm began to roll in, “Uck! it smells so gross!’’ he spoke to himself. Luckily his gas mask allowed him to breathe. He stayed low undetected by the zombie guns and climbed a ledge and tripped on a BRICK...
The brick had been infected by the toxic storm and it awoke, it darted at him BANG!!! The brick fell to the ground. The man looked to his left where a trail of smoke followed the shot. But all he saw was himself! ‘’Am I crazy or is that me?’’ he said to himself.
“It would not matter you will be dead in a sec,” snarled the clone.
The man pulled out his pistol, “I would not be so sure.” The clone pulled out his very large weapon.
“I surrender!”
“That's what I thought.”
The clone arranged with the man to get supplies, but at the last second a shadowy figure appeared. Quietly, he introduced himself as Bob. Bob had been hiding in a bunker and was suffering from shell shock.
The three walked quickly to find supplies they knew that danger lay around every corner. Twenty minutes later the rattle of gunfire saw them dive for cover.
Finally, they gained the upper hand and defeated all the zombie guns. They looted the shelves for supplies and were about to leave when Bob dropped a can of... BEANS!!!!! Zombie guns and bricks started pouring out of the walls like crazy but then … the clone ran in at the last second with a massive sword. He slashed and bashed and lashed the horde of devastating zombie bricks and saved the day. But as soon as he had, a massive zombie brick the size of 15000 Empire State Buildings, tore the roof off the building, it tore it clean off! RRROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!
The devasting beast pounded his massive fists at the survivors. Terrified, the clone and the real guy were frozen in fear, but Bob pulled them out of the way at the last second.
RRRRROOOAAAARRRR!!!! The massive beast roared as loud as possible but when it roared the clone shot it in the mouth.
“Yowch!” it yelled in pain.
“I found its weak spot!” yelled the clone. So, every time it roared, they shot it in the mouth then it fell to the ground. But as it fell, Bob was in the blast radius and …
‘’NOOO’’ yelled the clone and then the military arrived...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!