Shadow On Loose

Long long ago there was village of Tingra home to an enourmous rain forest.One day I set off on a goose chase chaseing cheese from a bunch of cheese burgalers.A dark shadow had followed from behind,I paused as the theifs dashed ahead with the food " hey! you won't get away with this" "Whoever you are gulp." "Whatever i"ll catch up with you later", "later tonight". The next night ! What was that! Oh, you wanna play lets play, I stared with a stink eye on the shadow.One moment I blink the next thing I know... THE SHADOWS GONE! I decided to head deeper in the forest searching for sighns of the shadow.24 hours later "is that a boat?" I hopped in and headed down stream. Another 48 hours later. A temple of shadows apeared in the distance. I crept inside story by story the levels were high above ground finally the basket of food! I crept closer silently and grabed the basket of food "that was tooooo easy this isn't right" "THIEF!" says a random shadow."WHAT ME A THEIF WHAT ABOUT YOU!" I burst out pointing at the shadow aggressivly. I ran like a cheetah out of the temple and through the forest finally safly home. The shadows were never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!