The Great Escape

Scout is my dog. She had her birthday the other day. She is 2 years old. Scout is a Sheltie and she is very fluffy. She loves barf. And she loves running with other dogs at the dog park. But she doesn’t like having a bath. And she likes having a walk on the street.
Once Scout escaped from the backyard on to the street. We were terrified that she was going to get run over by a car. We had to get her back, quickly. We got some treats and called her name but she didn’t come back. The whole family chased her but she ran further away. Now we were feeling desperate. What if she got hurt and I never got to play with her again? We needed to get in the car to chase her. But she didn’t come back. Oh my god! She ran into someone’s house and they went crazy and they screamed crazily. They chucked knives at Scout! We ran in and grabbed her, then sprinted away from the crazy people. When we got her back home we played with her a lot outside, we would never let her escape again.
Every day is fun with Scout. We all love her very much. She is a part of our family.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!