Bella Was Too Smart

Once upon a time there was a wicked witch and a kind girl who was named Bella. Bella always got a good mark on her report. But her stepmother wanted her to get a bad mark. But Bella did not study but always got a good mark.
Her wicked stepmother said, “Get a good mark one more time, you are getting out of my house.” Bella was shocked she thought to herself ‘You should be happy with me but you want me to get a bad mark.’ Her wicked stepmother said “Chop, chop do your dishes, laundry and mop the floor.” Bella said “Okay.” Also it was test day and she got a good mark. She got kicked out of the house.
Bella cried in tears. A girl said, “What’s wrong?” Bella told her what happened, she got adopted by a beautiful kind lady.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!