Poodle & Noodle

Poodle and Noodle are two ordinary dogs, they eat sleep and repeat but once in a while one of them always gets up to mischief. Like they mess up Poodles Harry Potter draw that makes Poodle very peeved, or poops all over the carpet and blames it on Poodle and he has to sleep outside. So, on one beautiful morning the sun was shining, the next-door neighbour’s dogs were barking and the birds were tweeting, so before Poodle woke up, Noodle tiptoed into the cabinet and grabbed food dye and had a big smirk on his face. He tiptoed back to his bed hiding the food dye under his pillow. When everyone woke up, Noodle woke up with glee. He jumps and smirks and slithers his hand underneath his pillow. Poodle looks at him oddly and says ‘’what are you doing?’’. Noodle quickly goes into a stretching pose and says ‘’stretching’’. ‘’ok’’ Poodle says with an eyebrow up. Poodle trots out and Noodle quickly grabs the food dye and walks out. Every morning their owner gives them a dog bowl of treats, so when Poodle wasn’t looking he quickly pours in a little bit of food dye and looks away. Poodle saw what Noodle did and wanted revenge so when Noodle got a drink, he swiftly switched the bowls and smirked. Then both of them smirked and ate their breakfast, they both looked at each other and Poodle giggled and smiled at Noodle and Noodle said ‘’what?’’. Noodle raced to the mirror and looked at himself and frowned. He said ‘’this means war’’ putting his fist up. ‘’Hhhhmmmmm’’ Noodle thinks hard for his next attack. ‘’Maybe I should do this’’ ‘’and this’’ ‘’yea, yea’’. ‘’My master plan, he will never see it coming’’ Noodle said evilly.

One day later .........

‘’Bath time boy’s’’ said their owner. Poodle and Noodle trot to the bathroom with their shower caps on, Noodle hops in first using his soap then Poodle hops in using his soap after Poodle hops out and dries himself and stares into the mirror and shouts ‘’I’m blue!’’ He screams like a girl and says ‘’Noooooodddddlllllllleeee!’’ Noodle giggles behind him. Poodle says ‘’I’ll get you back for this’’ and grabs a warm towel and rubs it on him ‘’phew, it’s coming off’’. He starts planning his next strike. ‘’I know, I’ll get a pringle jar and put a water balloon in it and it will pop and spray him in the face with freezing cold water’’ ‘’perfect’’. So later that Saturday he offered Noodle a pringle jar with an ice-cold water balloon in it and Noodle said ‘’yea sure’’. Poodle smirked and stepped away. He twisted the cap and BOOM the ice-cold water balloon popped and sprayed all over him and Noodle declared ‘’this isn’t over yet’’ and ran away. Then he set up a contraption on top of the cabinet and fell off and ended up in a butt cast and never pranked again.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!