Death, A Sad Story

You never see death coming, even if it’s your friend or if it’s one of your family members. It’s so sad to see someone leave you forever without anyone letting you know. It’s heartbreaking for it to come to you. It’s like being struck by lightning. Tears swarm out of your eyes all so suddenly. My friend recently lost his dog. The dog meant the world to him. I’ve also lost two cats and a beautiful dog. I know death causes a lot of pain. The reality is someone or something dies every couple of seconds. I feel like 'that saying' doesn't help when someone or something dies. The expression never changes after it sinks through your heartbroken soul, through your bones, creating eternal sadness. It never leaves your lonely brain as you think of the last look of them. Their sad eyes staring blankly into the pitch black night. As the sun splits open the gloomy sky- even that won’t cheer you up. Knowing that you’ll never see them again. It’s like they've been locked in a glass jar that will never open. You feel overwhelmed. The heat spreads over your bones. It feels like you’ve been paralysed. Your brain doesn't want to work anymore. Your heart skips some beats every couple of seconds. You want to join them in the underworld. The excruciating pain spreads throughout your sad, lonely, hopeless body. It will never stop. I am a slightly popular, annoying and handsome kid, who will die someday. I can’t imagine what hell or heaven would be like. I personally feel like it could be a whole new world. There are rumours that you see your dead relatives and friends. I would really like to see my dog, Dusty. Dusty was a wonderful dog, I was only about two years old when I met her. We would sleep in the same bed, snuggle up when we were cold, but we had to lose her some day. I never saw that coming at all. It’s like they just left you without saying goodbye. Imagine a life without a special part of your family? The pressure you would have. I’d be so sad if I lost anyone else. Sadly, I will someday, everyone will...some day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!