The Wizard And The Witch

Chapter 1
The Strange Meet
On top of an enormous mountain was a mystical castle that was abandoned, and there looking straight at it was an evil wizard. The evil wizard wanted to claim it his, when suddenly he heard a dangerous and terrifying sound coming from the castle. He predicted that someone was still living there but he wasn't sure, and right then he could smell a delicious smell coming from the castle so now he knew that someone was living there, so the evil wizard started walking towards the castle.

When he came to the entrance, the gates started to open slowly, the wizard suddenly got a weird feeling. When he walked inside, the first place he checked was the kitchen to find what was making the smell, and sure enough there was a cauldron with some soup in it, but the wizard did not know that it was a trap. So, he tasted it and it tasted delicious and as soon as he tasted it, a net fell on top of him.
When the wizard woke up, he could feel the hard and rough net on him. He tried to get the net off him, but it was too heavy. Then he heard a wicked laugh, and then he saw it. A beautiful witch in a silky black colored suit.

The wizard instantly fell in love with her. Suddenly he felt something strange, his heart became kind. Then he remembered he was stuck!
“Please let me go”, he pleaded.
“NO! not until you tell me who you are!” The witch said terrified.
“Well, I am the Highlander and I wanted to claim this castle mine, but I clearly made a mistake. I am very sorry; can I do anything for you?” the wizard said, blushing.
“Well, there is one thing, I am lonely and there is no one here to entertain or help me" said the witch happily.
"Sure, I can help you, but you might want to help me up first", said the wizard smiling politely.

After, the witch helped the wizard up. She showed him where his room is; after that the wizard got straight to work. He started cleaning up the house, then he told the witch that he finished cleaning up, and then the witch said that she had finished with dinner and that they could eat now. After dinner the wizard said a big thank you to the witch. Then he went to bed thinking if the beautiful witch had feelings for him too. The next morning the wizard went outside to plant some crops. After he did the morning chores, he went to find the witch and found her in the beautiful flower bed lying down. “What are you doing”? asked the wizard. “This is what I do when I’m lonely”, Said the witch. Then the wizard got confident and nervously asked the witch something. “Will You Marry Me?”. Holding a beautiful blue sapphire. “YES!”, was the witch’s happy and surprised answer. And they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!