A Vision Of The Unknown



The world is different. Technology became advanced, magic has faded away and nowadays our world has billions of people, which means limits on supplies, and it is hard to fit everyone in.

The hollow winds jolted the waves of Bondi Beach and shallow, pale water was brushing just off the shore. It was alive, it led to a rather more spectacular and special family.

In which the family this led to, the brightest of dreams, and a million shades of color and joy were only to be seen floating across this house. Even though this house was filled with bundles of light neither the good side nor the heavy moments of light were the best parts, inside this mystical wonderland, it was filled with sculptures that you would get the feeling you could not stop staring at at at it. There were indescribable paintings, that reckon they were worth a fortune. Near the beach enjoying the scenery looking up at the sun glistening down at them every pink sunset you’d find them, waiting for something rather so not like an everyday sort of thing. More like a miracle.

Suddenly, clouds started to darken and heavy rain poured down. With power, the thunder roared into the freezing, deep waters through these seas and you could tell by the distant rumbling across Sydney Harbor Bridge, that it was a catastrophe.

Climax
Without notice, the waves started to collapse they grew bigger every time a short-timer beeps to a minute. Before anyone knew it, the waves unleashed their darker side, reaching in and showing what they are, they moved in closer and closer every time you would ever experience to sight them. Sooner than ever the waves pushed through the outside of the doors when dynamic and forceful flooding filled this house, it lost its spark, its special moments, memorable times with everything that turned out on the good side, from paintings, fortune to you name it.
It unknowingly lost everything.
The house broke down and there were cracks in mirrors and the vibrant colors were lost with everything turning into plain shades of grey.

For Instance, after 3 minutes of continuous flooding, the water very slowly rose, and everything turned into darkness and silence. They with a glance opened their eyes… somehow, they could see and breathe discovering their eccentric and elegant sights. It was something peculiar. What was it? Atlantis? The wonders of the Bermuda Triangle?
They could find out in a split second what it was. If it was something easier to spot. It was a world of imagination and creativity. No wonder because they lost their home, something so precious, one thing that meant everything to them, they had to find a shelter. It was easy for them, where they were was everything, and they did not need to create a fresh start.
Everything they ever dreamt upon. Everything anyone would only want; they could achieve in this terrific world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!