Massy's Day

One sunny day, as Massy’s mum went into the house, she snuck into her mum’s car . Massy put burning hot glue on her family’s seat. After this, they went for a drive to the Sun Shine Coast. When they arrived, only Massy could up from her seat!
For the family to get up, they must sleep in the car, so they did.
The next day it was Massy’s first day of school. When she got to her classroom, Miss Honey was amazed with Massy.
“Hello Miss Honey” said Massy.
“Hello Massy. Everyone say hello to Massy” said Miss Honey.
Soon it was lunch. Massy saw her brother Michael. She went up to him, but he started being mean to her. His friends made up a math game and Massy won. Her brothers’ friends are now Massy’s friends and they protect her.
When they get home, her mum was impressed with Massy. “Hey Massy, good job honey!” mum said.
“Daddy look” said Massy.
Dad looked at the paper. “You cheated! You cheater off your brother, you cheater!!” said dad.
“No I did not. He cheated off me” said Massy.
“Are you stupid? God!” said mum. “She did not cheat I was at the school you idiot.”
“Oh, you are a cheat Michael!” said dad.
The next day Massy went to the book store. When the bookstore lady saw Massy she was amazed with her. She hugged her until she almost popped! Massy took a book and read for a while, then went home to read the rest of the book.
Massy told Miss Honey all about the maths game and her book. When she got home she told mum and dad and they were really impressed with Massy.
“Good job Massy!” said dad and mum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!