What A Day

Crush!! Mr Wormwood came in the door stomping his feet. Charlie knew why he was very angry. He had lost a lot of money betting on horses. “These jokers are useless” Mr Wormwood said. He sat on his chair, turned on the tv and watched the news.
Mr Wormwood made some food. Charlie asked for some but Mr Wormwood said no. When Charlie asked why, Mr Wormwood said “you are too little to eat this!”
Charlie went out on the trampoline and giggled at a thought he had. Charlie bought a saw with his money. He put a hole in the mattress then he put a blanket over so Mr Wormwood doesn’t see it.
When Mr Wormwood went to bed he jumped in the air then fell down and hit his head very hard. He screamed very loud waking Charlie up.
Charlie ran to dads room. “Are you ok?” he asked.
“No you little thing. Go away” Mr Wormwood yelled.
Charlie left him there, giggling.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!