The Vegetables The Human And The Drain

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! AHH! Innocent carrot ran for his life as the swish and thunk of the Choper’s knife terrified the small and scared vegetables as they ran, the carrot meanwhile was accompanied by his best friends celery and broccoli dived of the chopping board and onto the floor and ran once more. ROAR! there went the choppers angry roar and CRASH! The other vegetables scattered as the Choper’s boot came crashing down crushing tomato, carrot and his friends heard tomato scream as he went SPLAT! When the other vegetables screamed back, but he was already dead. The other vegies from Vegetable high, the best and only school held by the fruit council cried in horror and sorrow as tomato died within his short lived life. Everybody
else ran as tomato’s best friend potato vowed his revenge as he ran to the place everyone was heading: THE SINK!!! Witch the Choper’s knife wouldn’t touch water because he hated his knife getting dirty in the yucky water. YES! carrot and celery said at the same time and(of course) broccoli cheered as they reached the sink’s edge and snatched the peas out of there pod then they used celery’s leaves as oars and plonked there makeshift boat into the water then hopped in…

Part 2: down the drain and into the backyard

SWOOSH! They were swept down the drain! this was there only response :
AHH! CRACK! This happened in a matter of seconds as the pipe broke underneath there weight…and they fell down a pipe screaming and PLONK!
Next the fell into a cage but this was no ordinary cage it was THE RABBIT CAGE OF DOOM!!!too late carrot noticed because there was already moans of the dying and the tears from the anguished, carrot and his mates ran and slid through the iron bars! HORAY! Broccoli cheered (again) as they burst into the sunshine after their joy ended they rushed through the open gates and ran into their special tree hollow where they sought to build a new life and home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!