A cat tale

Once there was a cat named Nattily. She was a ginger colour with white stripes down her back. Now this cat was no ordinary cat. It was a magical fairy cat. Because it was a magic cat, it lived in Fairyland. Fairyland was a lovely place for most fairy cats, but this poor little cat had a very mean goblin for an owner. Who almost never fed her! Mostly she played with other cats, but today she wasn't feeling right. She was hungry, she was tired and she was cold, because last night her terrible owner did not feed her again.

She decided that night she would run away. She ran and she ran and she RAN!!! Soon enough it was the middle of the night. She couldn't see anything and she was very cold because it was the middle of winter! So she slept. Soon she found herself in a deep, deep sleep. when she woke up, she saw little people all around her. Shenoticed that they were fairies and they were all whispering to each other excitedly. The little cat was so scared at that moment that she ran away again! This time she came across a little cottage.

She realised that she wasn't in Fairyland anymore, she was in the land of ... you guessed it ... the land of HUMANS! Nattily thought "At least I am away from my mean owner now," so she kept on running until she came to a river.

"Oh dear," Nattily said and looked around her. "How shall I get across?" While she was trying to work out what to do, she saw a person coming. The person had brown hair and kind blue eyes. She came over to her and picked her up and took her home and they both lived happily ever after!

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!